SpaDolly Company Limited Warranty
Your SpaDolly is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR, except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligations of SpaDolly Company, (the Company) under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the Company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the one-year-period commencing with the date of purchase. For powder coat trailers warranty; is to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of Ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This Warranty does not cover any part or parts which have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, or which have been modified, altered or repaired by other than SpaDolly Company.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
EXCLUSIONS: This Warranty shall not cover damage or component failure due to:
1. Exceeding the rated weight capacity of trailer or components.
2. Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without the express written consent of SpaDolly Company.
3. Unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance).
4. Tires, axles, axle assemblies, suspension components, or any other equipment which is warranted separately by the respective manufacturers of said components.
5. Parts not supplied by SpaDolly Company.
6. Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
7. If the trailer is utilized as a rental unit or as part of a rental combination with rental equipment.
8. Damage to finish resulting from deterioration due to use or exposure, such as chipping, scratching or damage due to road salt, tar or pressure washing.
WHAT YOU MUST DO:
In order to make a claim under these warranties:
1. You must be the original purchaser of the trailer.
2. You must properly notify SpaDolly Company within the warranty period of any defect and provide SpaDolly Company with any substantiation SpaDolly Company. may reasonably request.
3. The trailer must have been used and maintained in accordance with good industry practice and the recommendations of SpaDolly Company included in your Owner's Manual.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
1. Warranties are non-transferable.
2. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE THE SOLE AND ONLY REMEDIES.
3. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
4. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROHIBITED BY LAW, SPADOLLY COMPANY, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF TIME, PROFIT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE, TOWING FEES, TELEPHONE CALLS OR COST OF MEALS OR LODGING.
The limited warranty provided above, subject to the described limitations and exclusions, give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Inquiries regarding the above warranty should be sent to:
P.O Box 608
Hugoton, KS 67951